The Internet of Healthy Things: Integrating Connected Health into Real World Care Delivery
The Connected Health Symposium is an international change-agent conference that promotes innovative thinking and the application of personal consumer health technologies to support new models of care delivery. With a focus on trends at the intersection of technology and new models of health care delivery, the Symposium convenes thought leaders in an effort to grow the rapidly-expanding connected health marketplace.
Our audience is a high-profile gathering of innovators, researchers, C-level executives and policymakers who gather for knowledge-sharing across the connected health landscape.
Over 100 speakers and more than 1,000 attendees will come together to define the future of care delivery.
Make plans to join us Oct 29-30, 2015 for our 12th annual Symposium
- Learn what leading health care systems are doing today to keep patients healthy at home
- Review the latest trends, new research and innovations about to revolutionize care delivery
- See first-hand groundbreaking devices and systems addressing the challenges of managing health, wellness and disease management
- Stay ahead of the game by discovering novel programs to reduce health care spending
- Get a ‘behind the curtain’ look at how to build a company, finance a product launch or navigate through legal and regulatory issues from CEOs, legal, regulatory and financial gurus
- Join hundreds of international delegates to share insights, success stories and exchange ideas on the use of personal connected health technologies
- Make health and wellness part of your life
Stay Tuned! More details about Symposium 2015 are forthcoming.