Thank you for your interest in our 2013 Connected Health Symposium & Expo. This year’s Symposium, our 10th annual, is a milestone event featuring:
An exciting new venue - - Boston’s fabulous Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center
A timely new theme - - Collaborations and Innovations to Engage Patients and Elevate Care.
An accomplished, cross disciplinary co-chair roster:
- Dennis Ausiello, MD, MGH Chairman of Medicine, Emeritus, and Harvard Medical School Jackson Distinguished Professor of Clinical Medicine
- Cara Babachicos, MHA, PHS Corporate Director, Information Systems, Community Hospitals and Non-Acute Sites
- Lawrence Cohn, MD, PHS Physician Director of Medical Device Technology
- Laurie Lauzon Clabo, PhD, RN, MGH IHP Dean of Nursing
- Marilyn Daly, MPH, Neighborhood Health Plan Chief Information Officer
- Judy Flynn, RN, MBA, Partners HealthCare at Home VP Patient Care Quality and Compliance Officer
- John Herman, MD, MGH Associate Chief of Psychiatry
- Joseph Kvedar, MD, PHS Director Center for Connected Health
- Scott MacLean, MBA, CPHIMS, FHIMSS, PHS Deputy CIO and Director of IS Operations
- James Noga, PHS VP & CIO
- Frances Toneguzzo, PhD, PHS Executive Director, Research Ventures & Licensing
Continuing education credits for physicians and nurses
Certificate of Attendance for all attendees
- Selected “flipped classroom” sessions enabling deeper learning and greater interaction.
Successful features from prior years - - TED-style keynotes, book signings, debates, interviews, probing panels, innovative product demos and plentiful networking opportunities - - will be retained.
Symposium 2013 will showcase the latest global developments and innovations in healthcare and policy. Join a capacity crowd of 1,500 health plan leaders, hospital executives, community-based practitioners, large employers, government policymakers, investors, academics, patients and caregivers.
Review some of our keynotes for Symposium 2013 and check back often for program updates.
Together, let’s learn, network and advance healthcare.
Joe Ternullo, JD, MPH