Thank you for your interest in our 2013 Connected Health Symposium: Collaborations and Innovations to Engage Patients and Elevate Care. This year’s Symposium, our 10th annual, is a milestone event featuring:
An exciting new venue - - Boston’s fabulous Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center
An accomplished, cross disciplinary co-chair roster:
- Dennis Ausiello, MD, Director, Center for Assessment Technology and Continuous Health, MGH
- Cara Babachicos, MHA, Corporate Director, Information Systems, Community Hospitals and Non-Acute Sites, PHS
- Laurie Lauzon Clabo, PhD, RN, Dean of Nursing, MGH IHP
- Lawrence Cohn, MD, Physician Director of Medical Device Technology, PHS
- Marilyn Daly, MPH, Chief Information Officer, Neighborhood Health Plan
- Judy Flynn, RN, MBA, VP Patient Care Quality and Compliance Officer, Partners HealthCare at Home
- John Herman, MD, Associate Chief of Psychiatry, MGH
- Richard Kay, PhD, Clinical informatics Director, NHS, England
- Joseph Kvedar, MD, Director, Center for Connected Health, PHS
- Scott MacLean, MBA, CPHIMS, FHIMSS, Deputy CIO and Director of IS Operations, PHS
- James Noga, VP & CIO, PHS
- Joseph Ternullo, JD, MPH, Associate Director, Center for Connected Health, Partners HealthCare; Adjunct Faculty, Informatics Program, Northeastern University
- Frances Toneguzzo, PhD, Executive Director, Partners HealthCare
- Thought leaders from around the globe tackling tough health care questions head-on
- World class Expo and extensive networking
Continuing education credits for physicians and nurses
Certificate of Attendance for all attendees
- Selected “flipped classroom” sessions enabling deeper learning and greater interaction.
Successful features from prior years - - TED-style keynotes, book signings, debates, interviews, probing panels, innovative product demos and plentiful networking opportunities - - will be retained.
Check out the luminary cast of speakers you will meet at Symposium 2013.
Symposium 2013 will showcase the latest global developments and innovations in healthcare and policy. Join a capacity crowd of 1,500 health plan leaders, hospital executives, community-based practitioners, large employers, government policymakers, investors, academics, patients and caregivers.
Together, let’s learn, network and advance healthcare.
Joe Ternullo, JD, MPH