Collaborating with industry visionaries, clinical experts, patient advocates and researchers around the world, Partners’ Center for Connected Health is moving healthcare beyond the hospital and clinic into the day-to-day lives of patients. From mobile devices and social media to sensors and home robots, we are putting technology to work, establishing new ways to improve care.
Join us for our 11th annual Symposium - Connected Health in Practice: Engaging Patients and Providers Outside of Traditional Care Settings
- Learn what leading healthcare systems are doing today to keep patients healthy at home
- Review the latest trends, new research and innovations about to revolutionize care delivery
- See first-hand groundbreaking devices and systems addressing the challenges of managing health, wellness and disease management
- Stay ahead of the game by discovering novel programs to reduce healthcare spending
- Get a ‘behind the curtain’ look at how to build a company, finance a product launch or navigate through legal and regulatory issues from CEOs, legal, regulatory and financial gurus
- Join hundreds of international delegates to share insights, success stories and exchange ideas on the use of personal connected health technologies
- Make health and wellness part of your life
Network with 1,200 health technology leaders world-wide: hospital execs community-based MDs, health plan leaders, Fortune 500 employers, government policymakers, researchers and developers, leading investors, patients and advocates. Explore the intersection of health and technology with exceptional keynotes, debates, probing interviews, demos of new and game-changing technologies, exhibits, speaker book signings and networking events. Symposium 2014 will showcase the latest global developments and innovations in healthcare and policy. Together, let's learn, network and advance healthcare.
The Connected Health Symposium is part of the Massachusetts Connected Health Week 2014.